Saturday, June 22, 2013

As much as I love my boys....

There's nothing like spending time with my girl friends. 

This weekend, we are celebrating the wedding of my friend Kami and Matt and I get to have most of my college friends in one place for the first time in over 2 years. Aside for the fact that we are telling what's new in our lives, it's like no time has passed since graduating oh so many years ago.

Jamie, Amanda, Randi, Becky (Shortstack), and I (Kami not pictured as she was busy getting married)

Hanging out with the boys is fun and uncomplicated, but there's nothing like being with your best friends, bitching about those same uncomplicated boys like they're impossible puzzles. We are also not the kind of girls who just talk about guys (thank God). We tell crude jokes, make fun of each other, and make entirely too much noise... So it's kind of like hanging out with the guys.

Emily and I

Jessi and I


No comments:

Post a Comment