Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Sheldon

I have a friend who is our version of Sheldon. He's not as socially retarded as Sheldon, but the resemblance is scary. He's super smart and tends to insert very random bits of information into conversations that nobody understands but actually is pertinent to the conversation.


Nathan and Me

He has a very dry wit and most people can't tell when he's joking or serious and I have to be on my toes around him to keep from being utterly confused by what he says.

The reason for this post is to share with the word what kind of text messages Nathan comes up with after an evening of drinking. I might have to ask him for the translation... you'll see what I mean.

"crepuscular uniformatarianstic revanchistic polyandrous fricative tetrapodsm"

"slutious maximus in the common tongue most slutious with an entymogical root in Italic Indo European, bitches!"

"In the course of ones life one lives to make light of ones own existence and existential frailty or in the words of the wise...one must live for liveliness sake and create our own fate. so in a word... nefarious apathy, bitches!"

The last one I can actually understand and love but the other two are a little iffy on their meanings to this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment