Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mixed Company!!

I think I said that about 20 times at work today. Normally I'm ok with the sexual innuendoes flying around (hell, I usually contribute to them) but today, the guys were in rare form. The comments were getting a little ridiculous and, while not making me uncomfortable, I felt like the guys needed a good dose of situational awareness.

Example: Strax* said he hated the local favorite Chinese restaurant. When Carlos* asked him why, Strax said because he had a bad meal there once. Both Carlos and I tried to convince him that he needed to try it again because they had awesome food. Then Carlos decided to use an analogy: it's like this, you don't stop liking vagina because you see a bad one. You just forget the bad one and move on to better vagina.

I yelled "mixed company!" before he could continue and then both Strax and I asked him why, of all the things in the world he could of used, did he pick that analogy? I don't think we ever got an answer.

I think they honestly forget that I'm female sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment