Saturday, January 28, 2012

Boobwatch

After Puffy and Joey dumped me to go to a party in Grand Island (I have to work early tomorrow so drinking 45 minutes from home is not a good option), I decided a movie night was in order with my friends/coworkers Nathan and Matt. We have been working our way through various nerdy/epicly bad movies for a couple of weeks now and our last one was Conan the Barbarian, the old one.

It was epicly bad.

I told the guys that I was going to make them watch the new version because it was WAY better than the original. (I may be a little biased because it stars the super hot Jason Momoa.)

When we decided on movie night tonight, I said I would pick the movie and bring it along. Nathan couldn't make it so it was just Matt and I... and when he saw that I had brought the new Conan, I thought he was going to throw me out of his house. It took me a split second, but I finally came up with a very convincing argument as to why we should watch it:

It is better than the old one... and there's boobs.

So, while drooling over a half-naked hot man with a sword kicking ass, I was also on boob watch.... something I haven't done since the last time we saw "Boobs" (a girl we kind of knew from the bar who we didn't know her name but she had huge boobs that liked to pop out) at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment