Saturday, February 4, 2012

Drunky McDrunkerson

I am sitting here watching a movie and listening to my own Drunky McDrunkerson yell profanities at the T.V. for making him think and fall off the couch.... now he wants to elbow drop the T.V., something I don't think Puffy would particularly enjoy since its his T.V. I actually had to shut the T.V. off to prevent this.

This all has made me realize that my friends would probably be dead without me. Ok, that might have been a little dramatic, but lately, I'm beginning to think it's close to the truth.

I often find myself the mom of the group, especially when we're drinking. Like to the point of being obnoxious. No matter how drunk I get, I'm usually more sober than anybody else so I make sure that everybody has somewhere to sleep or finds their way home, check on the guys when they're throwing up, and pass out glasses of water like its going out of style.

Tonight was no different, except for the fact that I wasn't drinking at all, wasn't planning on going out to the bar in the first place, and it's a freaking blizzard outside turning a 10 minute trip across town into 30.

I love my guys so it kind of scares me to think of what would happen if they didn't have somebody to babysit them when they get like this. I'm hoping that they will eventually grow out of the 12 hour benders and the booze cruising to Grand Island and back, but I plan on sticking around to make sure I do all in my power to keep them from following in the tragic footsteps of Chris Farley and Mitch Headburg... the dying before their time thing, not the drug thing.

Drunky update: he's now snoring away, making it seem like there is a lumberjack sawing two feet away from me... sad to say, it's an improvement from the yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment