Friday, February 24, 2012

More Girliness

As one of the "guys" (something that was reconfirmed by Puffy tonight when an impending fight with Greg-another guy in our group who said he couldn't hit a chick and Puffy tried to help... I guess), they tend to forget that I am a chick who has female thoughts once in a while... although I try to keep them locked up deep inside my head.

Most people know where chick-thoughts tend to lead: overanalyzing every tiny thing, messed up logic that nobody understands but other girls pretend to for the sake of sisterhood... and other things that escape me.

Anywho, I forgot where I was going with this (probably due to the vodka, nom nom)... The following blog post was discovered by my bestie, Jessi and I felt like there were probably other females in the world who know exactly how it feels and it's something that I think that guys should probably be made aware of.

Girl's Got Shine: What to do

As much as I hate to admit to myself, let alone an entire Internet world full of people, but I have been there, done that, have the T-shirt.

It sucked.

After some soul-searching and a "Coming to Jesus" talk with myself, I finally got over it. Might have been the chicken move, but we're better friends now than we ever have been... probably because I'm not so freaking stressed and neurotic around him.

It seems to be a risk of guys and girls being friends... If you have any questions, watch "When Harry Met Sally." It's not 100% right, but it does explain some of this phenomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment