Saturday, February 4, 2012

Girly Stuff

Every once in a while, I do something girly and I love the reaction the guys have.

The first time I really noticed this was one day when I was drying my hair and Pufffy walked by my open doorway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him stop, back up, and stare at me with a confused look on his face. I calmly (with just a little laugh) told him that I was just drying my hair and asked why he confused. He simply shook his head and kept walking.

The next event that really sticks out in my mind was when I sat in the living room with Puffy and Joey watching T.V. and decided to do my nails. I took out my polish remover, file, and new nail polish. I sat there absentmindedly removing my old polish and filing my nails when I had the feeling of being watched. I turned and saw both of the guys were watching me with a combined look of confusion and surprise.

Sometimes I think they forget that I'm a girl and girly things catch them off guard.

I do play my girl card once in a while. The last time involved cute shoes and walking father than what was comfortable in them. I, of course complained, and Joey said the typical guy "well, why did you wear them?" response. I came back with the typical girl "because they're cute!" response, to which he just rolled his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment