Thursday, February 2, 2012

Housekeeping

I have come to realize that most guys don't care what their surroundings are as long as there is a comfortable place to sit, a T.V., food, and beer. They can (and have) endured hours, days, weeks, and months (I'm hoping not years) of living in stys with no complaint. You just have to peek into many of their apartments to realize how gross they can be... (Joey, this means you.)

This works to my advantage.

I am not the best of housekeepers. I mean, I don't have moldy dishes in the sink for months at a time and shit all over the floor, but today was the second good cleaning that the Lair (my apartment) has gotten since the thorough cleaning it got when we moved in. And yet, the Lair is still the main gathering place for my friends. Hell, they drop in unannounced and spend the night most weekends.

It's probably because I feed them on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment